~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blowin' Blogger Boogers

Constipated. That's how I felt today while Blogger was being a booger. It's a good thing it didn't last too long or else I'd be solidly impacted. Not pretty! There's been so much on my mind today.....my thought processes are what us white gals call screwy. Someone hip might refer to it as whack. Wacky would definitely fit, too.

Come up with your own adjective....this is what I had to work with:
  • I've got some seriously crusty boogers way in the back of my nose.
  • Microsoft has gone soft. They've decided that their evangelical customers are more valuable than their millions of gay customers. Now I don't feel so bad about "borrowing" their proggies.....not that I'm guilt-driven to begin with.
  • Guilt is a useless emotion to me. Those that try to make me feel guilty over something are wasting their time. I don't have any room for guilt in my life.
  • I really like the way this guy writes....I have a lot of catching up to do on Jabez's story.
  • McD's has some of the best fries on the planet...saltier the better!
  • My monitor is now the resting place for Sammy Ollie Phant...the cutest stuffed elephant EVER!
  • Donkey has moved to the coffee table....for now...I found a pic of him on ebay....he's 22 inches tall and 22 inches long....he's a steed!
The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/img/271/3013/640/donkey%2022x22.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

  • I'm so happy that Rosie has her comments back on. How pathetic is that? Like she even reads them......if I had 100's of comments to read on every single post, I think I would limit the number of times I posted. I'm such a bloggin' whore that I love reading comments. Even comments on other blogs!
  • We have a broken toilet seat....every time I go peeps I get my ass pinched, it's the most action I've had in awhile!
  • Some commercials are such a waste of airtime. Just stupid, and not in the gonna-remember-it-and-buy-their-crap sorta way....just stupid. period.
  • I wonder if Breathe Right strips would work on a cat?
  • Taylor Dayne and that Gotti broad look alike.
  • CSI: L.A.? I'm thinking so! I think CSI: Seattle should be in the near future, don't you? I'm still mad at an episode of CSI: Miami...it had to do with a supposed kidnapping and then finding a severed arm....it was an incredibly LAME storyline...I don't know which season...it just sucked! Jeff Corwin was on it, too. He didn't suck, just the storyline.
I think that's enough of my thoughts for one post, don't you? So, what's your adjective to describe the chaos in my head? Go ahead, I can take it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared....

Love the donkey! Good bargain purchase - I hope!

4/22/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

my adjective to describe the chaos in your head would eather be

Similiar (as in so similiar to me it's amazing)

Or

Scary (as in so similiar to mine it's scary) hehehehe

4/22/2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License