Blowin' Blogger Boogers
Come up with your own adjective....this is what I had to work with:
- I've got some seriously crusty boogers way in the back of my nose.
- Microsoft has gone soft. They've decided that their evangelical customers are more valuable than their millions of gay customers. Now I don't feel so bad about "borrowing" their proggies.....not that I'm guilt-driven to begin with.
- Guilt is a useless emotion to me. Those that try to make me feel guilty over something are wasting their time. I don't have any room for guilt in my life.
- I really like the way this guy writes....I have a lot of catching up to do on Jabez's story.
- McD's has some of the best fries on the planet...saltier the better!
- My monitor is now the resting place for Sammy Ollie Phant...the cutest stuffed elephant EVER!
- Donkey has moved to the coffee table....for now...I found a pic of him on ebay....he's 22 inches tall and 22 inches long....he's a steed!
- I'm so happy that Rosie has her comments back on. How pathetic is that? Like she even reads them......if I had 100's of comments to read on every single post, I think I would limit the number of times I posted. I'm such a bloggin' whore that I love reading comments. Even comments on other blogs!
- We have a broken toilet seat....every time I go peeps I get my ass pinched, it's the most action I've had in awhile!
- Some commercials are such a waste of airtime. Just stupid, and not in the gonna-remember-it-and-buy-their-crap sorta way....just stupid. period.
- I wonder if Breathe Right strips would work on a cat?
- Taylor Dayne and that Gotti broad look alike.
- CSI: L.A.? I'm thinking so! I think CSI: Seattle should be in the near future, don't you? I'm still mad at an episode of CSI: Miami...it had to do with a supposed kidnapping and then finding a severed arm....it was an incredibly LAME storyline...I don't know which season...it just sucked! Jeff Corwin was on it, too. He didn't suck, just the storyline.