~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Amazing Race....burp!

I cannot eat and watch Amazing Race at the same time. I have this condition where if I'm watching something exciting and competitive then I'm convinced that if I eat faster it will somehow help my favorite team win.....I know, I have issues. Duh!

Tonight I was munching on a salad and by the time Meredith and Gretchen reached the mat I was pulverizing my food with the speed of a blender on puree! I had to swallow the
salad soup before I could let out a WOO-FRICKIN'-HOO for M & G! I'm so happy for them! Their relationship is so wonderful to watch...even though Meredith did get a little snippy after the camel race. He's such a gentle spirit, even his snippiness was gentle.


SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!...don't continue reading if you don't wanna know which couple is more than likely the winner. Vegas quit taking bets cuz they suspect that folks with "inside information" were placing an an unreal number of bets on one couple....pretty safe to say this couple probably won....THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!! STOP READING NOW!!!

Rob & Amber (who got married on Saturday!!)


or Ron & Kelly??

If the bets were based on the show, as it stands now, I would think that more bets would be placed on Rob & Amber or Ron & Kelly. Those couples seem to be the most competitive.

But, neither of those couples were having bookoo bets placed on them....Nope! The bets were all for Uchenna & Joyce!

Watching Joyce have her head shaved was such an amazing experience. She was more beautiful without her hair....her beauty was not in her hair, but distracted by her hair. When they win her sacrifice will be so worth it!

The show just keeps getting better! Where's one of my zillions of scratch pads? I need to write myself a note, "NO EATING DURING THE AMAZING RACE!!!" My tummy hurts. *braaack* (That's a burp, just in case ya didn't get it.)


3 Comments:

Blogger Alekx declared....

I don't watch the amazing race and after reading the salad soup I think it might be a good thing.

That's just icky my dear
You are right no more eating during your program

Salad soup
Bleh

4/20/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Andrea Knapp declared....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Amazing Race! and I soooo wanted Rona nd Kelly to be gone by now. Mostly for her as she is without a doubt the BIGGEST BEYOTCH EVER!

I am so hoping Rob and Amber win. In fact, I just did a post yesterday about the very same thing!

4/20/2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Andrea Knapp declared....

oh, and whats your URL so I can link you!

4/20/2005 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License