~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NOT a migraine cure....

This may not cause you to have a migraine....more like severe indigestion....but, since I'm still dealing with all the wonders of a migraine this news just didn't help. Now I have a migraine and indigestion. "Kev" has succeeded in impregnating his ticket to fame, fortune, and a lifelong subscription to Trailer Park Trash. I can't imagine how Brit's mom feels about all this.....I bet that she's seriously regretting sticking her nose in Brit's first marriage with good-boy Jason Alexander......Jason vs Kev is like saying small-town-boy vs trailer-park-stud. (I use the word "stud" very loosely.)
BS....aka: Britney Spears....she makes my head shake. That girl just ain't right. She will learn that you can't buy class....not that she really cares.....light up another cigarette, you wouldn't want your baby to be born without a nicotine habit. After hearing all the stories about how BS & her Gigolo let their dogs poop all over their house, makes me wonder if they will be diapering their spawn or just have the nanny (you know there will be nannies in this kid's life, probably oodles of them until they can find one that knows how to speak Trailer Trash) follow Giggy-Bob around with a pooper scooper. I'm already feeling sorry for the poor kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger SeniorGato declared....

Poor spawn of BS... Just another child that will think tree's come before four...

4/13/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Alekx declared....

Oh my I had a great comment all in my little tiny head then I read Seniorgato's comment and thought well tree does come before four and realized it's my recovering trailor trash self shining through.
Good Lord now I have indegestion but I think it was the tamale and choclate donuts.

4/14/2005 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License