~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Gaping hole

This post won't make anyone hungry, promise!

I have been in a drug-induced haze since yesterday. By choice, I went to the dentist and had a tooth ripped outta my head. The tooth had been causing me lots of pain and I was done with its attention-seeking-ways. You cause me pain, you get ripped out.....pretty simple.

So, now I have a gaping whole in the top of my mouth....on the right side....3rd tooth from the back.....well, for me it was second tooth cuz I'd already had my wisdom tooth pulled a long time ago.....you really don't care about all this, do ya? Due to the wonders of pain-killing-drugs, I don't care, either. But when the meds wear off....then I'm caring!

The last tooth I had pulled (before this one) was abcessed.....the pain from having the tooth pulled didn't even faze me cuz the abcess had caused me to feel like my face was breaking. That was the absolute worse pain I have ever been in....even worse than appendicitis!! The point of me telling you about the abcessed tooth was that I knew that the pain from having this tooth pulled would be worse than when I had the abcessed tooth pulled cuz I wasn't in excruciating (GOD! I LOVE that word!!!) pain from the tooth. This post-pull pain is worse than the actual tooth pain was....but, the tooth pain was getting worse, it just had to go. All these words to say that I'm in pain.....sheesh.

I've slept all day today....and once I take more drugs, I'll be a sleeping blob for the rest of the night. Sleep, it's a good thing.

I'm done delaying my meds......I wanted to be conscious for at least a couple of hours today....I'm so over today.

Tomorrow: KFC buffet! yes, we're addicted. Chicken is a wonderfully soft meat....the greasier the softer it is.....my owie mouth loves soft right now!

If the mentioning of KFC made anyone's tumbly rumbly....sorry. I'm usually really good at keeping my promises.....I blame this lapse on the pain.

Hopefully, I'll be back to my wacky self tomorrow. I'm sure there's more that needs to be said about peeing and such wonders of my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger George V. Schubel declared....

Ouch... poor person! I hope you are feeling much better very soon.

George

4/28/2005 12:51 AM  
Blogger Alekx declared....

Oh yay girl
I'm all about recreationl pain meds
Opps I meant pain meds for real pain like a pulled tooth
Yah that's what I meant.
Honest

4/28/2005 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License