~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am blessed....

  • I have a job I love that will only get better....once I'm out of training.
  • I'm making $1.00 more an hour than I was originally told. (I love shift differentials!)
  • I'm snarfing on red licorice while I write this.
  • All of the members of my immediate family are alive and well.
  • I have friends that I adore and they seem to like me a lot, too.
  • Whenever I need a hug, one is always available from someone I love.
  • I'm in the middle of 3 really good books.
  • My broken foot is feeling MUCH better.
  • I enjoy 80% of my training classmates. (there's 10 of us)
  • I dearly love each of our fuzzy/feathery babies.
  • Butchy makes dinner for me every night when I get home from work. (there's some spoiled Kat for you, Burfy!)
  • Butchy does the laundry and everything else around here....my only chore is cleaning Tibby's cage. (I know, I'm spoiled rotten!)
  • I have met a heart-friend at work. We were both in the same group interview. She's a lifer.
  • I have met heart-friends online through blogging.

I am blessed. I am thankful. I am gonna eat chocolate and ponder my blessings.

8 Comments:

Blogger sandegaye declared....

You truly are blessed! And others are blessed, because you've made note of them. I really like this concept, & may borrow it for my own blog, if that's alright w/ you. We need more 'attitudes of gratitude' in life.
You are one special Kat.

8/18/2005 5:24 AM  
Blogger Beth declared....

Absolutely lovely, Kat! (But can you please pass the chocolate?)

8/18/2005 6:48 AM  
Blogger ... declared....

Mmmmmm, red licorice. God that sounds heavenly!

Anyway, hey, what a wonderful blog! It's so easy (ha, believe me, I'm a pro at it) to focus on the negatives, but there really is so much love and light and goodness out there - it's such a breath of fresh air to hear (or read, as this case may be) someone actually recite some. Rock on, Kat.

8/18/2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

very awesome Kat!!! It's wonderful to sit back and think of all our blessings in life. sometimes doing that makes everything else seem so trivial. I am blessed for knowing you my Kat dear!!!!

8/18/2005 10:28 AM  
Blogger Butchy declared....

I love spoiling you! But, you did forget one other way I have been spoiling you; having sex available whenever you want it! ;-) LOL

8/18/2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger Shanna declared....

Thanks for the comments, it really means a lot! You are blessed... Thanks for being a friend :)

8/18/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger carpediemtomorrow declared....

I came straight here after my trip and was not side tracked by anything, not even a bag of peanut M & M's.

My bag of life is half full!

8/23/2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger jac declared....

I am a sinner, you are Blessed so bless me too, Will ya ???

8/23/2005 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License