I am blessed....
- I have a job I love that will only get better....once I'm out of training.
- I'm making $1.00 more an hour than I was originally told. (I love shift differentials!)
- I'm snarfing on red licorice while I write this.
- All of the members of my immediate family are alive and well.
- I have friends that I adore and they seem to like me a lot, too.
- Whenever I need a hug, one is always available from someone I love.
- I'm in the middle of 3 really good books.
- My broken foot is feeling MUCH better.
- I enjoy 80% of my training classmates. (there's 10 of us)
- I dearly love each of our fuzzy/feathery babies.
- Butchy makes dinner for me every night when I get home from work. (there's some spoiled Kat for you, Burfy!)
- Butchy does the laundry and everything else around here....my only chore is cleaning Tibby's cage. (I know, I'm spoiled rotten!)
- I have met a heart-friend at work. We were both in the same group interview. She's a lifer.
- I have met heart-friends online through blogging.
I am blessed. I am thankful. I am gonna eat chocolate and ponder my blessings.