Don't ya just hate it?.....
- You enforce a rule that you didn't set and get attacked for it?
- Someone says they can't hear you so you raise your voice and repeat what you said and now you're yelling at them?
- You're asked if you understand a point someone has made, you state that you do, and they then repeat the whole "mini-lecture" because they're not sure that you really do.....and you had gotten it the first time?
- People live as if the rules don't apply to them, only to others?
- Someone asks you a question..but not to hear your answer...only to hear themselves answer it....so they talk over you the whole time you're trying to answer their question?
- People talk with their mouths full....if what they have to say is so important, why don't they wait until you can understand what they're saying? A bonus is that if they wait until their mouth is empty then they aren't spitting their food on you!
- Someone asks you a question and then tells you you're stupid to think that way?
- People jump on someone's poop wagon, completely agreeing with their version of the story, without knowing the truth of the situation?