~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Monday, June 06, 2005

So many thunks, so little attention-span

My mind is racing at the speed of a humming bird today....I can't keep up with myself! I'll try to relate the thoughts in a clear concise manner......who am I kidding?...that ain't ever happened before and it ain't gonna now! Can you tell I'm in an "ain't" kind of mood? AIN'T, AIN'T, A I N ' T!!!!!

1. I'm back on the old crappy monitor from hell. My computer (aka: Christine...I'm positive she was made out of recycled old car parts from that horror film!) and this crappy piece of crap monitor have bonded and now when I attempt to introduce Christine to any other monitor she'll work with it for a short while....then poof!...Christine kicks it to the curb. Christine is only in the mood for quickies! I'm thinking Christine's video card may need to be replaced.....or,.........Christine is possessed by a whore from the pits of hell and the legions of hell are set on frustrating me to an early grave. It's got to be one or the other. Our basement is resembling a monitor graveyard. I know my last monitor still works.....just not with Christine! YARGH!!! (that awesome expression is courtesy of Butchy!)

2. I have a new love in my life! It's a boy! I know, and here y'all thought I was gay. Sorry, Mom and Dad, I'm still gay. My little boy weighs a whole 2.1 lbs...has gorgeous blue eyes...and talks more than anyone else in this family. He answers to the name Baby Boy.....or any other name, word, grunt, sneeze, cough, etc.....he's not picky. He has huge paws and huge Dumbo ears that we know he'll be growing into. Baby Boy has already established domination over Tiggy....he's still working on LilyKid. Our room looks like a kitty toy box....it's all about the kits! When we get our digital camera back, you will be assaulted with Baby Boy pics...aren't you giddy with anticipation?

3. Wouldn't it be cool if life was more like a computer? Get introduced to someone and over time discover ya don't like 'em? Uninstall! Someone talks crap to ya? Ignore! Make an error/mistake/oopsie? Delete! Something not working right? Rewrite the html! Hating the direction your life is going in? Buy a whole new unit! Yeah, that would be cool.....

4. Don't ya just hate it when you're having a conversation with your hunny and they misunderstand what you're saying to them....and when initially you were trying to make them feel better about something....because they got pissy at you due to the misunderstanding.....you don't clarify what you were saying cuz now you don't want them to feel better cuz now they've pissed you off??? I hate that!!

5. After posting Loquacious Curmudgeon's post on my Reading, Writing & Ruminations page I got to looking at the page and didn't like what I saw. So....I created a new template for it! ME!! I did it! I'm pretty impressed with my fine self. It's very readee, writey & ruminatey looking.

6. I'm cold, hungry, and cranky.....I'm having a "I wanna be Mommy'd" day! Sucks that I'm 38 years old and the only Mommy around here is me! (no...we don't have skin-kids, just fuzzy-kits....doesn't make me any less a Mommy!)

7. Tantrum is over.....time to put on something warm, make something to eat & take a chill-pill. Darn it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared....

Computers are great when everythings going fine, but HORRENDOUS!! when it doesn't! Good luck with the monitor from hell :)
Oh and have you got a new kitty??? Omigosh! Post photos - I want a kitty :(

6/06/2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger Loquacious Curmudgeon declared....

Hey! The new look on the other page is great as well. :)

6/07/2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger Kat declared....

Daffy....pics of Baby Boy will be posted as soon as we get our digital camera back. Kittens are wonderful...they sure liven a place up! Life is already a lot like a computer...when it's going wrong it's HORRENDOUS, as well. Thanks for the nice monitor wishes....we'll see what the monitor gods deem....

Loquacious...I'm so glad you like my R, W & R page! I love the look, too! Thanks for the compliment!

6/07/2005 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License