~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My day in pictures

Yesterday I had this brilliant idea that I would take our camera with us as we headed out to dinner and then to do some major grocery shopping at W*M. I figured that to be a good blogger I needed to start documenting my life in film. God, my life is boring. Sorry. But, you still have to see the pics I took. (there are some new baby pics on Pryncess' Babies!)
Our first stop, KFC....Love their buffet!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Butchy with some finger lickin' chicken.
I wonder why they don't use that line anymore?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Kim...she's our favorite chicky chick.
She never charges us for the drinks we get with our buffet!
Woo Hoo!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's the absolute
BESTEST cashier at W*M!!
We had some trouble with our
debit card...Georgia was so patient with us as we
ran back and forth to the phone to figure out the problem.
(we ended up using up our cash....in case you were worried)
The people behind us in line were pretty cool, too. I didn't
get their pics. They simply reloaded their cart and went
over to a different line. No huge glares or nastiness.

So that was the extent of our day yesterday. See, it wasn't too painful! Great, now I have a craving for KFC chicken....too bad they're not open 24 hrs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License