~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Such a busy day!

This being the weekend none of my Bloggin' Buds can come out to Blogland to play with me. There aren't any new posts to read.....so what's a girl to do? I've been playing all by myself! No, not WITH myself...just BY myself. Which is perfect nonsense, if ya really think about it! Not wanting to think aobut it, I'll just tell ya what I've been up to!

1. Created a photo blog for my adorably adorable babies! There's even a new link to the page in my sidebar. I have a post below all about it with a cool banner...that's right! I made a banner, too....so I could show off the new page. I'm feeling awfully proud of my header....you'll have to let me know what you think.

2. Made up a whole new template for Butchy's blog...it ROCKS!!! You'll have to pay her a visit and let her know what you think of her new digs.

3. Taken oodles and oodles of pictures of our babies....I really wish I had thought to get a pic of the ooey-gooey slug last night.

4. Updated my 100 Things...and added a new template and header!

5. Gave Tibby a "spritz."

6. I'm just gonna start making shit up now so that it looks like I've done more than I have.

7. Learned how to speak pig latin, in case I meet a Latin Pig.

8. Actually, as I'm sure y'all are aware...it takes hella time to make a new customized template! I made 6 headers for my Baby blog until I had the one I loved the most.

9. Screw this...I'm gonna go eat cake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn declared....

babys blog is adorable! I've been posting but... don't I count as a blogger buddie? :( I've been reading yours! :P

6/12/2005 5:38 PM  
Blogger SeniorGato declared....

It seems you've been busy. :)

6/13/2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cake. dammit I'm hungry again

6/13/2005 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License