~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Monday, June 06, 2005

Crumb Catcher in 4 easy payments....

In the course of responding to all the wonderful comments, I arrived at JJ's blog. JJ is an evil evil person. The first post I saw was about.....if you are like me and can't stop a craving once it's begun, I suggest you stop reading RIGHT NOW!!!.....the first post was about CAKE!!! Yes, CAKE!!! He (it may be a she...I don't know, yet) even had a picture of CAKE!! The cake was made to look like a hamburger for some unknown crazy reason...but, it was still obviously a CAKE!! What was I to do? I was helpless....I...had....to....eat.... CAKE!!! Luckily, I had some on-hand. Good thing, too! Butchy's kind of cranky today and my needing CAKE and her crankiness would NOT be a good mix.

So...I'm eating cake....the craving is calmed down now, so there's no need for dramatics any more......so...eating cake....I start thinking that they don't make TV trays tall enough...I'm getting cake crumbs all over my chest. Then I wonder....how tall should the TV tray be? It kept getting taller and taller until I realized that what I need is a chin tray. That's right, a tray that will attach to my chin...right under my mouth. It would only need to be a ledge basically...not a whole flippin' tray. Just a little crumb catcher that I could strap onto my chin.....I better go and call Ron Popeil...I'm sure he'll want to get a jump on getting this thing patented! We could sell it for just 4 easy payments of $19.95!

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow declared....

The Ronco Slobomatic.

(I mean that in the nicest possible way. My cleavage is such that my husband is always pointing and saying, "Were you saving that for later?")

6/07/2005 5:23 AM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

ha ha ha I would want cake now except I just ate a pain pill so all is good hehehe he

6/07/2005 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared....

Thanks for the link. It's true. I am evil.

6/07/2005 7:47 PM  
Blogger Kat declared....

gw...Love the name...but, I don't know if it's really a marketable name....hmmm.....think I'll stick with crumb catcher for now. My chest has implanted food magnets....it was done without my knowledge.....damn it anyway!

burf....I adore you and I'm so sorry for your concrete diving experience....stick to water, hun, it's a little softer!

JJ...I knew you were evil! I just knew it! YW for the link...I love your blog!

6/07/2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License