~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Friday, September 09, 2005

Stupid Bastard!

I don't know if Scott will think this is a good post, or not....and really, I'm too tired to give a rat's bum. But, I do have a sense of "duty" when it comes to keeping my bluds informed, entertained, and a tad less bored with the mundaneness we all call life. (Is mundaneness even a word? Who really cares?)

So, I'm slowly reading Kim's latest post....it's hard to focus on a computer screen after staring at one 8 hours a day for the last zillion days......anyway, as I'm reading her post she reminded me of my 4 year break from sanity....aka: my relationship with my ex.

This man has to be the stupidest person on the planet....even if he did think the planet's name was World. There are soooo many stupid ex stories that come bubbling up from the depths of my bowels as I start thinking about the depths of his stupidity....maybe I should go poop before I get impacted. I'm too tired to poop....unless someone wants to do the grunting and pushing for me.....I didn't think so. Y'all are just a bunch of clear bowel friends, aren't ya!?!?

Back to the ex. My ex loved hurting himself. For real, not a joke. He didn't enjoy the pain, just the bandages. A cast was the ultimate for him...good times! This stupid asshat would limp when he had a bandage or a cast....and I'm not talking about on his legs or feet...nope...he limped when he slugged the wall and broke his pinkie! You would have thought he broke his ankle the way he was limping around! What a moron. He limped into work with his hand in a cast and as people would ask him what happened he would tell them he hit the wall....they would wait to hear what happened to his leg and the story was already long over.......they just looked at him blankly....realizing what I already knew: if stupidity was a sport....he'd be a gold-medal wearing olympian! Every judge would give the waste-of-oxygen an 11!

Extreme Stupidity....I wouldn't be one bit surprised to read that as his diagnosis on a medical chart. Talk about a dumb ass!

8 Comments:

Blogger Butchy declared....

The scariest part about this story and every other story about the dumbshit is that they are all 100% TRUE!!!!!

9/09/2005 11:21 PM  
Blogger Dawn declared....

what was it about him that attracted you to him in the first place?
Ah the things we learn after the blindness of love is gone!

9/10/2005 6:53 AM  
Blogger carpediemtomorrow declared....

Great post and I didn't mean to offend you with the last comment!
You had me worried there fro a moment when I saw my name followed shortly there after by "This man has to be the stupidest person on the planet....", but I caught up!!
We all live and learn and I have learnt 2 things today....1. I am not the only one who makes mistakes and 2. Butchy is still alive!

9/12/2005 4:40 AM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

hahahahahah I think I dated that guy.

again I say STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BREED!!!!!

9/12/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Kim declared....

me? erm.... which story? must be about boys, they do that to people.

9/18/2005 7:44 AM  
Blogger ... declared....

Ha, I was goign to post the same thing as Burfica - I really think we might have ALL dated this guy!!

If it makes you feel any better, I once dated a boy who had never heard of Chernobyl. ??? Dude, that's like not knowing that the space shuttle blew up, or that the Berlin wall was knocked down.

9/19/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Christopher declared....

Mama Kat...
I hope you're feeling better and come back to writing, I miss reading your work. I hope life is treating you well, and I am loving being in PDX. Talk to you soon! xoxo

9/19/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Martin declared....

I'm afraid to ask how long it took you to realize that.

10/10/2005 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License