~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Giggles Needed!!

Life has been such a bowl of cherry pits this week. My cure for the pits? Laughter! Ok, to be 100% honest...laughter while snarfing on major amounts of chocolate. For those of you who are highly concerned about my well-being: I'm well stocked with chocolate. My laughter-barrel is dry with a nasty echo.

In my email I received a funny from one of my funniest friends.....Of course, I have to share it with y'all!
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiartry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.
For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass, while he is on fire.
Further studies are expected.
That gave me about a 1/2 minute chuckle....I still have 23 hours & 59 minutes to fill. HELP!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger carpediemtomorrow declared....

It's the same for men and alcohol....At the beginning of the night cycle, the man looks for a beer and the good looking woman.....by the end of the night cycle and lots of beer later, the man looks for any woman!!

9/05/2005 3:04 AM  
Blogger Dawn declared....

I laughed so hard at that one.. then I sent it to 4 other people.

Thank you

9/05/2005 8:59 PM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

you want another good 2 minutes of laughter or so. Go check out my squirel and biker post on my blog. hehehehe It's pee your pants good girlie.

9/07/2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Alekx declared....

I was gonna say that. Go see Burf's post about the squirl

You will pee your pants laughing

9/07/2005 7:45 PM  
Blogger carpediemtomorrow declared....

ok....your next blog should be great as you and your significant over have been neglecting us lately......make sure is it good...lol

9/09/2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Manic Mom declared....

On truly awful days, remember these three steps:

1) Lather

2) Rinse

3) Maim

Repeat as needed.

9/09/2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger SeniorGato declared....

Ah, classic. Didn't see that coming :)

9/09/2005 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License