~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Mom



This is the woman that I am honored to call "Mama." She doesn't read my blog, I'm not even sure she knows I have one....or even what a blog is. She has a real life, not like me who spends a lot of time blogging and reading others blogs.

My Mom is an incredible woman. Her life's motto is: Do the loving thing. She lives her life accordingly. Her life is dedicated to loving people. When I've had items stolen from me, or I've lost something...she brought into focus that the only "things" that are eternal are people. Things will get lost, stolen or even disintegrate....people are forever.

I'm still working on being more "Mom-like." She is my mentor and my friend.

Love you, Mama!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared....

What a beautiful, loving tribute to a beautiful, loving mom. It's too bad she doesn't read it. I hope she knows how loved she is.
My mom rarely reads mine either. When I first started it and gave her the address, she had no idea what to do with it. She later said "I tried to 'send you a blog' but it came back." lol
~MARCI~

5/09/2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger Kim declared....

I know your mother would be proud, perhaps you should show her your blog?

5/09/2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Burfica declared....

or print that oen out and give it to her. My sister printed out the thing I wrote about my mom and took it to her in the nursing home. And she called me saying she cried and cried. awwwwww LOL

5/09/2005 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License