~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Worst Book on the Planet Nominee

If there is an award for the absolute worst book ever, I have a nominee I'd like to....uhmmmm....nominate. That just sounded redundant in my head. But it works.

Back to this horrible book......Outerbridge Reach by Robert Stone
It's one of those books that you keep reading thinking it must "get good" eventually. Alas, nope it never did. In fact, it actually got a lot worse! The writing, editing, plot, title, it all royally sucks! There are even typos in it to add to it's "charm." I wouldn't wish this book on my most favorite enemy. I think it should be required reading for all prisoners....unless the prisoner is actually innocent, then this would be cruel and unusual punishment. Do you get the impression that I absolutely detest this book? Thought so. It was a major waste of time. I should sue Robert Stone for mental anguish. Wonder how much $ I could get from him? Probably only $1...since that's more than likely all he's made off this stinker.

Read this book at your own risk. I've done my duty. You've been warned.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Girl Over 40 declared....

My worst book read or partially read is Da Vinci's Code.I made it to page 30 then threw it off my reading pile,literally.Not sure what all the praise is for that book .Great site by the way

2/28/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License