~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sacrifices for a friend

I had a friend in crisis...here's the note I sent to her: I take my role as comforter so seriously that right this moment I'm stuffing my face with Hershey Almond miniatures just so you can have a good day! Oh! The sacrifices I make! (ok, the "draping" stuff is a lie....this chubby-bubby-body DOESN'T drape!!) If I have to eat this whole bag so that your day can be just a little more jolly, I'm willing to do that!! I'll go that extra Hershey Almond miniature bar, or 5 for you....that's just the kind of friend that I am!! I'm there for you.....hold on....need to wipe the chocolate off from around my mouth....ok....like I was saying I'll do my part to make your world a better place! This world will be free from bad days....or my name isn't Gracie Lou Freebush!! Wait....my name isn't....well, that's beside the point! I won't be distracted from my mission.....ow! got an almond stuck in my gums....well, no pain, no gain! So, anyways.....wait! now I need something salty....hmmmmm....trail mix is salty AND it has chocolate in it!! YAY!! My philanthropy work continues! I'm just such a giver! Better be careful or I might pull something patting myself on the back...I think I'll just pat my knee....OW!! wrong knee...that's the one I hurt when I fell down the stairs on Tgiving...ok...patting other knee, that's much better. Ok....need to stop typing so that I can use both hands administering the chocolate! You should be feeling great in a couple of hours. I'll gorge myself with chocolate until either you're feeling better or I have lost all feeling in my lower extremities.....whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License