~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My first tag...thanks Queenie! You've popped my tag-cherry!

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
I have no clue what Fahrenheit 451 is......I'd rather say what tree I'd want to be....there are just too many good books out there....but, I wouldn't want to be owned by a smoker...their books stink.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
You mean other than the Pillsbury Dough Boy? I'm pretty partial to Jack Ryan in Tom Clancy's books....or John Clark....I think I like JC even more than JR.

The last book you bought is:
Total Control by David Baldacci...that was one of 'em I got at the local 2nd-read bookstore. There were 7 or more others, as well.

The last book you read:
Lord of the Rings...for my 3rd time! I was book-desperate!

What are you currently reading?
Oct 2004 Reader's Digest, The Secret on Ararat (Tim LaHaye & some dude I've never heard of), The Wedding (Danielle Steel)

Five books you would take to a deserted island.
The newest Jack Ryan, Jr. book by Tom Clancy
newest Alex & Milo adventure by Jonathan Kellerman
newest John Grisham
newest in the Left Behind series...the prequel to the series by Tim LaHaye & Jerry Jenkins
newest Debbie Macomber Cedar Cove series
by "newest" I mean their next books to come out....I'm caught up with most of these authors as of today.
NOT The Lord of the Rings....I'm done with that for another year, or 5!!
I would, also, take the Pern books by Anne McCaffrey....I read too fast to only take 5 books...unless I'm gonna only be there for 7 days, or less.

Hope I did ok with my first tag. If not, who cares? I'll get better with more experience. Just don't forget the lube next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






  • My Prolific Profile


  • Welcome
    http://bloohoo.blogspot.com

    Me

    I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than the Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, girlie as a pryncess, moves through crowds like a linebacker, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
    More Me
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics
  • 100 Things

  • Past Thunks

    Hunny Pot

    Bloggin' Buds
    Visitors


    Marriage Equality
    I support
    ALL Americans'
    civil right to marry!


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Beezy Stuff

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Template by Kat
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License